Vampire Facial is another name for Platelets Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) in which Doctor or other qualified health care provider draws your blood. He/she then places it in a centrifuge to concentrate it.
PRP is injected into the desired treatment area.
Benefits of PRP:
- Decrease inflammation
- Enhances skin texture
- Lightens dark circle
- Stimulates collagen production
- Facilitates tissues repair
- Firms & tightens skin
Process of Vampire Facial
1. Apply numbing cream to the treatment area
2. Take a sample of your blood and extract the plasma from it
3. The blood is spun in a centrifuge to separate the blood components
4. The nutrient-rich plasma is injected into the treatment area
PRP is not only for the face. It is also good for the neck, stomach, hands & décolletage. It is also excellent for acne scarring & stretch marks.
Advantages for PRP Treatment
- Non-surgical treatment
- Safe, natural & effective
- Good for all skin types
- Can be used anywhere on the body