To help you optimize your SEO strategy, we present 20 SEO statistics and Google search results along with relevant infographics so you can make the most of them for your website.
- 81,000 searches per second on Google.
- 50% of queries on Google consist of 4 or more words.
3.67% of clicks on the SERPs lead to the first 5 organic results.
- CTR 34.36% for the first position on Google.
- Google’s algorithm is updated more than 3,234 times a year.
6.12% of queries on Google return the featured snippet.
- 70-80% of users ignore paid search results (ads), with a focus on organic results.
- 91% of young consumers trust online opinions.
- Google uses more than 200 factors to rank websites.
- First-page content on average contains 1890 words.
- On average, long content received 77.2% more backlinks (links) than short articles.
- 25% of small business websites don’t have an H1 tag.
- In 2018, Google Image accounted for 22.6% of all internet searches.
14.72% of internet users use voice search.
- 52% of global traffic comes from mobile devices.
16.88% of consumers looking for a local business on a mobile device will call or visit a business within 24 hours.
17.76% of people end up visiting a store after seeing it on Google My Business.
- There has been an increase of more than 200% for the query “Where to buy” + “near me”.
- 87% of smartphone users use a search engine at least once a day.
- 40% of website visitors using their smartphones will leave the site if the loading process is more than 3 seconds.
Source: Marketing Online