MANILA, Philippines – The P135.4 billion 2014 budget for the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) was approved Monday by the Senate committee on finance after several questions on police operations particularly on visibility and the 117 hotline.
Published by Inquirer
- The Mobile Productivity Report
- How to choose the best Torque Wrench
- How To Choose a Perfect Gift Idea for Hanukkah Festival?
- Make Black Friday a National Holiday
- 10 Facts About the Scarlet Letter
- The Key 5 Differences Between Full-Spectrum CBD and Isolate CBD
- Ooma’s Guide to Running Your Business From Your Mobile Device
- Wonderful Amazing and Surprisingly Cheap Destinations
- Slot developers: What do we know about them?
- Parenting in the Digital Age
- Weiterbildung und Arbeitsmarkt fuer Finanzbuchhalter 2008
- Expand Your Knowledge In Nursing Area
- 8 Ways To Lower Your Utility Bill This Summer
- Which Countries Allow US Citizens To Visit The Longest
- How Teens Can Master Finance?
- Get Easy Solution Of PSD To WordPress Development
- Is your Sugar Pinoy?
- How To Flirt A Girl After You Get Her Number? (Infographic)
- Why Max Beauty Source should be your Salon Supplier
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best Protein Powder
- Philippine Elections by the Numbers
- How to Have the Cuckold Conversation with Your Spouse
- 4 Things Cowboys Love Doing With Their Significant Others
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in the Philippines 2013
- Top 4 Activities for Seniors